Thursday, June 4, 2015

Quotable Quotes: Seinfeld and the Exclamation Points

My goal for this blog is to post one long post each week. However, throughout the week I'll post a few shorter pieces, and I thought I'd start out by sharing some Youtube video quotes from some TV shows or movies that I think might be of interest to my readers - at least some of them!

My husband Ron (globalgumshoe.com) is a fan of movies and tv, and possesses a phenomenal memory and a sense of humor. He not only could quote line after line from movies or TV episodes he has seen, but he does..... Since we sit and watch these shows together I mostly remember the lines or at least the situations he's quoting from, but occasionally he stumps me!

I'm sure my readers will recognize this series regarding ..... exclamation points!!!

(As a writer fighting with editors about punctuation marks, Ron always gets a kick out of these scenes.)

Elaine is accused of using her exclamation points "haphazardly."

Then Elaine gets carried away with her editing for Mr. Lippman, and Mr. Lippman points out her inordinate number of exclamation points.

It was a damp and chilly afternoon so I decided to put on my sweatshirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment